… for a fantastic adventurrrrrrrrrre !
From 18 December 2021, Geneva will be hosting a giant exhibition devoted to the world of the dinosaurs. From Tyrannosaurus to Triceratops, 50 animated specimens will come to life at Palexpo. Deployed over 4,500 m2, these impressive life-size animals move and roar to the great delight of children. It is a fun, educational and fascinating journey that transforms the visitor into an adventurer – whatever their age!
Geneva, Hall 7 at Palexpo
From 18 December 2021 to 22 April 2022
The exhibition is open every day during the school holidays, i.e. from 26 December to 9 January, 12 to 27 February and 14 to 22 April. Outside the school holidays, the exhibition is open on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
- Wednesday : 1pm – 7pm (last entry at 6pm)
- Saturday and Sunday : 9am – 7pm (last entry at 6pm)
- DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS (from 26 December to 9 January, 12 to 27 February and 14 to 22 April)
- From Monday to Sunday : 9am – 7pm (last entry at 6pm)
- Adults (17 and above): CHF 20.00
- Children (3 and above)*: CHF 16.00
- Family ticket**: CHF 64.00
- OAPs and survivors/Disabled visitors/Students: CHF 18.00
- Groups (11 people or more): CHF 18.00
- School rate: CHF 12.00
* Free for children under 3
** The family ticket is valid for 2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children
- Prices are the same in both euros and CHF.
Are you a group of 11 people (or more) and you would like to visit the exhibition? It’s never been easier!
You can book your tickets online via Ticketcorner.
You can just click here, pick a day, a number of tickets and the special rate for groups.
PEOPLE WITH REDUCED MOBILITY
The exhibition is accessible to people with reduced mobility. The person with reduced mobility must have an adult ticket and can be accompanied by a companion who can enter free of charge and without a ticket.